There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Free Pattern Friday with a Simple Shrug

Free pattern Friday!  Why Friday?  It's as good a day as any!  Plus, if you're looking for a project to start over the weekend, maybe this will help!

Today's free pattern is the Simple Shrug from Knit 1 LA



I have this saved in my favorites on Ravelry because I can't wait for a time to make it for myself! This would be great now that we're heading into Spring and Summer (even though the Winter really wasn't all that Wintery). It's just that little something to add for a cool evening on the beach or a walk on a shaded walking trail.  Plus, it's a large knit, so it should be easy to finish fast and who doesn't love instant gratification!

If you do knit this, let me know how it goes!  And, when I knit mine, I'll certainly post pictures!!!

Happy knitting and have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment