There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mirabell Free Knit Tee Pattern for Free Pattern Friday!

It's another Free Pattern Friday!  Today's free pattern comes from DROPS Designs.  I love these designs.  There are so many that I find that I want to make and they keep coming out with new ones!  They create patterns for babies, adults, your home and even your pets!

I thought now that we are getting into warmer weather (it was 90 degrees in Pennsylvania on Monday!), I would give you a lightweight knit for warmer months.

This is a great knit tee!  It has a nice scoop neck, cap sleeves and is slightly fitted!  This is a little pattern named Mirabell.  :)



This would be so cute with a pair of capri pants and sandles.  If it's knit in a nice cotton, it would be perfect for a hot summer day!  I love the shape of the sweater and the little bit of lace detail around the neck is just enough to add a nice touch.

Love it!

I'm still working on the super secret project.  I hope to get more of it completed this weekend.  It has to be completed by May 5.  I'm pretty sure that I will be done way before that, though.  But....you will just have to wait until after May 5 for the reveal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment