There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finished Baby Blankets and a New Scarf!

Happy Tuesday morning!  The rain is gone, the sun is shining and I have some new finished items!

There are two new blankets listed in my shop!  I had posted about these last week.  I finished the purple blanket last Thursday and listed both this morning!



So they're both done...

And I finished this scarf!  This was fun to make and really easy!


I just need to cut the end of the yarn and sew it in, and it will be ready to wear!  The yarn is soft and it has sequins through it to add a little sparkle!  I really like how this one came out.  I love the big ruffle!  Here's a close-up.


I just have to figure out what to wear it with....

I'm still working on the super secret project!  It should be done soon, but I still can't post what it is until after the first weekend in May!



No comments:

Post a Comment