There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Free Pattern Monday!

This is a free pattern that I love.  I CAN'T WAIT to knit this vest for my little one.  I just need to get yarn to make it.  I think this is so adorable.

The patterns on this website are outstanding.  I love so many of them and I'm sure that I'll be showcasing a lot of them in the future!

DROPS sleeveless top in ”Merino Extra Fine” with cable pattern.


Plus it comes with the pattern to make the cute little booties, too!!!


Oh my gosh.  I can't wait.

Meanwhile, I listed a few of my own creations just the other day.  Here are a few...


and...
and...


Ok.  That's enough self promoting.  Sorry about that.

Have a good day!

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment