There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brand New Day

Wow!  Setting up a new blog can be exhausting!

Welcome!  I'll be talking a little bit about everything here.  A little about me, a little about you, a little about the news, and a lot about crafting.  Why is that?  Because I love to craft!  I love to knit, crochet, sew, scrapbook, you name it.  And here, I'm going to share it with you!

I also want to start sharing with you my favorite patterns.  These will almost all be free and able to be found on the internet.  I love free patterns!!

I'll also share some of my favorite handmade items that can be found for sale on the internet.  It's amazing what you will find out there!

Finally, I'll throw in shameless plugs about what I am making and what's for sale in my stores!

And just to end this, here's a picture of my dog dressed up for Halloween.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment