There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Projects in motion and a favorite store

Phew!  This weather really doesn't know what it wants to do.  Rain, sun, clouds, humidity...  Plus the awful weather in the mid-west.  With less than 3 weeks left until my baby is due, I'll be staying inside!!!

So I started the vest that I posted the free pattern for the other day.  Oh my gosh is it adorable.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures yet, but when I finish the front, I'll take a few and post them.  I can't wait to see him wear it!!

Meanwhile...below are some picture from one of my favorite stores on Etsy.  I just love her work and as soon as I have a few dollars to rub together, I will definately be buying some of her work.  I go to her store every once in a while just to drool...

There's something about paintings with trees that I just love.  I don't know what it is...  I had put together a treasury a while ago of pictures and paintings with single trees in a landscape.  That's how I found Adriana Oancia's art.  Look at the few selections below and tell me that her art isn't gorgeous.  Go and pay her store a visit.










The colors are just beautiful.  I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment