There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Free Baby Sweater Pattern for Free Pattern Friday!

Good morning and Happy Friday!  I got a little sidetracked, but the super secret project will be done on time.  :)  The big reveal will be next week!

Meanwhile, it's Free Pattern Friday!  Today's free pattern is another DROPS pattern.  I actually started making this adorable sweater for my little guy and I'll post pictures when it's done.  It's similar to the Elizabeth Zimmerman Suprise Jacket.  I love the fit and it's a lot easier to make than it looks!


It's knit in two pieces, sideways from the cuff of the sleeve in to the center and then seamed down the back and on the sides.  I HATE sewing seams on knitting and crochet and I do everything in my power to avoid it, but this little sweater is just so darn cute that I will sacrifice my sanity for the fininshed product.


I can't wait until it's finished, but it's fun to make because the shape is always changing.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment