There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

AliquidTextileJewels Tuesday Feature!

So we had Free Pattern Friday on a Monday, so now we have Monday's Feature on a Tuesday.  That's not weird at all! 

Today's featured store is AliquidTextileJewels.  This is a jewelry maker that lives in Italy and the jewelry is crocheted.  I think that this jewelry is so cool!  The jewelry is different than what you see everyday, but it's definitely wearable!  Take this necklace for example...





It's so different, but would be awesome with a plain black tank top or turtleneck.

And this one...




It's simple but so striking!  Everyone would ask where you got it.

And these earrings are great!




I love how they hang and they're the perfect length.  So cool!  I would so wear these.

Go take a look!  The colors of the jewelry are great and the yarn used looks like it's really good quality and this jewelry would hold up thru a lot of wear without looking used.

Let me know what you think!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment