There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Felted Block Pillow - Free Pattern Monday

Phew!  Sorry it's been a while.  I've been busy lately!

First of all, this past weekend was beautiful.  The weather was perfect, the sun was out and the baby was playing outside.  For Mother's Day yesterday, my husband and I planted my garden and then he took my car and washed it inside and out.  It's like a brand new car!  Then we had a bar-b-que get together.  It was a great day.

But...I did miss Free Pattern Friday last week.  So I'm making up for it.

Free Pattern...Monday!  Today's free pattern is the Felted Block Pillow from KnitPicks.





This pillow just looks comfy to curl up with.  I like that this one is not stuffed to it's limit and it would be a little squishy to mold how you want it.  If you have never felted anything before, this would probably be a good project to start with since it doesn't have to be an exact size.  That way if you felt it too much or not enough, it's not a ruined project.

Here's another version.  I'm not sure which color combo I like better!


Since I did Free Pattern Friday on Monday, I'll have to do Monday's Feature on...Tuesday!  :)

I also still have to reveal to Super Secret Project.  I love how it came out, and I hope that you do, too!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment