There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tea time, not baby time

Well...according to the doctors, today's my baby's due date.  According to the ultrasounds, I still have another 10 days.  They did schedule to induce me next Wednesday if there's still no baby.  I'm ready!  I wish he was.

On a different note, I made a new collection!  I love tea and all of the things that go with it, so yesterday, I decided to make a collection of teapots!  This collection includes actual teapots along with teapot jewelry.

First is this one.

I love the bubbles.  It's very unique and something that you won't find every day.  I love the classic shape, too.

Then there's this.


I love the peacock!  It's very simple, but very different.

And this necklace I think is just adorable!  I would so wear that.


Check out the rest of the collection on Artfire in Tea time!  A beautiful collection of teapots of all sizes!  Drop a note and let me know what you think!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment