There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, June 3, 2011

A few of my favorites for the baby's room!

The baby's due soon!  In setting up his room, we decided on a jungle animals theme.  We found the bedding set and sheets and everything at Babies R Us, the heaven of everything baby.  But to add some decoration to the room, I started looking at handmade items to see what I could find.

First, I found this...


I love those little animals!  Just adorable and would match the room.  So far so good!

Then I found this...


He's a wall cling!  Oh my gosh.  I love him.  He'd be so cute above the crib!

Then there was this...



Perfect!  Everyone says that I will need a clock in the baby's room.

And finally...



Wow!  The letters are actually painted to match our bedding set!

Seriously, I love these all and even if I'm still decorating the room after he comes, these are all first on the list to purchase!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment