There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A sale and another new idea

It's time for a sale!  For two days only, I'm having a sale of my patterns.  if you use the code PATTERN20, you will receive 20% off of my patterns in my ArtFire storeCheck them out! 

Other than that, I had an idea to make a bracelet to match the necklaces that I made earlier.  It's a cuff style bracelet with button closure.  I love how it came out!  No pictures yet.  They're coming!  Next, I think I'll crochet some beads into it to really add a nice look.

On another note, the baby's room is closer to being completed!  The rug was put in last night.  It's a lighter brown than I thought it would be and I love it!  With the thick carpet and the padding underneath, it's so thick and squishy!!  The furniture is being put together today and then the decorating starts!!  Fun!!

No pictures of the room (or the bracelet), but here's one of my favorite pictures of my dog!!



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment