There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

New listing Saturday!

Today was a day for new listings!  I had finished 2 new baby blankets last week and finally got the time to take pictures and upload them to Etsy and Artfire!

This one is a yellow, green and white blanket crocheted from a brushed acrylic yarn.  It is crocheted in a shell pattern.  It is so soft!  The compact size would be great for a carseat or stroller blanket.


This one is a blue, brown and white blanket crocheted in a different shell pattern.  This one is so lightweight and comfortable!  It would be great for outside on a summer day or inside when the baby needs just a little something!



Now...if only my baby would arrive, I'd have someone to model these...  soon!!!!

I also created another collection on Artfire of monkeys.  That's to come!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment