There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy, busy!

Phew!  I've been busy, busy lately!  You never know how much time a newborn takes until you have one!

I love his cheeks (along with everything else about him)!


And alert and just relaxin'!


I haven't had a whole lot of time for myself, but I have finished a few scarves for an order shipping to Australia.  I've also started a new lightweight fashion scarf in my new favorite bamboo/silk yarn.  Here is a picture of the beginning of the scarf.  It's a drop stitch pattern and along with the great drape of the yarn, the scarf is coming out beautifully.



More pictures when it is finished!  And of course there will be more pictures of the babe.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment