There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Blue Jean Collection and more!

Vacation time...for the rest of my family.  My husband and his family will be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow.  Unfortunately, because I was out of work for 6 weeks with the baby, I don't get to go.  :(  So it's a week without the hubby for me.  Oh well.  My little one makes it worth it.

Meanwhile...I made a new collection!  Titled Blue Jean Baby.  It's all items either made with the color of blue jeans or actual blue jeans!  I love these.  The blue of blue jeans is such a great color to work with.

Take for example this necklace made by WillOaks Studio.  I love the drape and the ribbon adds a beautiful touch.


Then there is this clutch from Nancy's Bags Etc.  I LOVE how they used the buckle from the overall as the closure for the clutch.  So creative!


And this bear made by Crivellobears is absolutely adorable!  I just want to squeeze him!!!


Go check out the collection and leave a comment!

Meanwhile, I'm re-organizing my store and will be updating older listings and adding some fresh new ones!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment