There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Two-Face Triangle Shawl - Free Pattern Friday

It was a short week, but still so busy!  I've been trying to catch up on work and home.  My garden has been planted and everything is growing beautifully!  I've noticed a few leaves are being eaten though.  I was talking to my neighbor who is a wonderful gardener and she has noticed slugs in her garden and thinks it's the same in mine.  EW!!!  That needs to be remedied.

Anyway....I do have time for another free pattern!!!

Today's free pattern for Free Pattern Friday is Two-Face.  I saw this picture and immediately knew I had to share this.  I love this!  It's such a simple idea, but the look is so bold!


I love the small touch of the lacy holes down the center.  I love the colors that they chose, but this would also be cool in a black and white or light gray and dark gray.  They combinations are endless!



2 comments:

  1. It appears as though your link is bad. Can't get the pattern to load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! If you click on the picture itself, the pattern should come right up. Just in case, though, this is the link.
    http://voknits.com/two-face/

    ReplyDelete