There's always a yarn project running through my head. Sometimes I need to let it out!

Friday, May 25, 2012

O for Organic free dishcloth pattern

Whoa!  It's been a little crazy lately.  I'm glad it's a 3 day weekend.  I could surely use it! 

Today's free pattern is for a round dishcloth.  I love making dishclothes.  They're useful and easy to make.  When testing out new patterns, I find myself making a dishcloth size object to see how the pattern works with the yarn.  They're great for your own kitchen or for hostess gifts.  I love giving them at baby showers.  They are great as baby washclothes.

This is the O for Organic pattern.


Crazy!  I love how it comes out perfectly round.  That's harder to figure out than it looks, so congrats to the author for mastering it!
Here's another one.


I'll have to make one or two or ten of these.  Love them!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment